Apps and Projects
Over the time, I spent quite some time building different apps and projects. Here is the list of the one that became something.
- Appy, an iOS app that takes helps you quit your bad habit.
- Square is an resizing tool for app icons written in Rust.
- Japan Direct, an itinerary app for iOS to visit Japan like a local.
- Reversi is a micro-framework written in Swift to make AB testing easy in iOS.
- I got chance to build a visual search app during hackathon based on TensorFlow and Keras which got 2nd prize.
- Kronos is a pace converter app for runners.
- Election 2017 was an iOS app to follow polls for National French Election 2017.
- BPSauceLabsScript is a small script to for Xcode to automatically upload your app to SauceLabs.
- string2csv is a small script to convert Android localization scripts to CSV format.
- Ambimac was a IoT app for a hackathon, streaming colors to light bulbs based on what you are watching.
- Cocktail Maker was an IoT project for one of my first hackathon, connecting an iOS app to a hacked cooking scale in Bluetooth. This project won first prize.
- Majordhome was a startup weekend project, an IoT voice assistant to connect your home devices.
- iJump was one of my first iOS project back in 2013, a weather app dedicated to skydivers.
- Quel-camping is probably my very first project, started in 2012, it aimed to be a booking platform for campers.