Since January, I’ve been slowing down blogging for couple reasons: I started doubting about myself and the quality of my content but I also wanted to focus more on some fundamentals I felt I was missing. So I committed to a “100 day challenge” coding challenge, focused on data structure and algorithm in Swift.
Recently, I was looking into a bug where the UITabBar was inconsistently disappearing on specific pages. I tried different approaches but I couldn’t get where it got displayed and hidden. That’s where I thought about KVO.
Recently revisiting computer science fundamentals, I was interested to see how specific data structure applies to iOS development, starting this week one of most common data structure: the queue.
When I started this blog in 2012, it was at first to share solution to technical problem I encountered on my daily work, to give back to the community. Over the years, I extended the content to other projects and ideas I had. Nowadays, I get more and more feedbacks on it, sometimes good, sometimes bad, either way something always good to learn from.
Last year, I shared a solution to tackle A/B testing on iOS in swift. Now that we have SwiftUI, I want to see if there is a better way to implement A/B testing. Starting from the same idea, I’ll share different implementations to find the best one.